2017 Press Release
Criteria for Ranking Applications
- Board of Commissioner Resolution #16-235
Due date: Applications for 2017 must be postmarked by Monday, August 1st, 2016, 5:00pm deadline
Online applications are highly recommended, however, if this proves difficult please print out a paper copy from the link on the bottom right column. Should you have any questions feel free to call the Controller's Office at 517-676-7206 or contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Becoming a Power of We member is strongly encouraged. In order to become a member download/save these forms to your computer and complete the Member Information Form
and the Organizational Charter
and return them to Karika Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via US Mail to Ingham County Health Department, Power of We, Attn: Karika Parker, 5303 S. Cedar Street, Lansing, Michigan 48910. Once the forms are received Ms. Parker will contact your organization to schedule a one-on-one conversation about the benefits of participation and opportunities to contribute to the various work groups and committees. To learn more about the Power of We Consortium visit their website at www.powerofwe.org
- It will be helpful if you have these documents available to upload before you begin to fill out the online application (Word, Excel, or PDF formats will all work)
- Detailed Scope of Work - Click on this link for details related to the scope of work - you will need to create a word document with this information to upload, preferably one page or less
- Copy of current year Organization's Budget
- Copy of most recent Financial Statement: Federal 990 Form or Certified Audit. (Please send either the 990 Form or Certified Audit – not both)
- Current list of Board of Directors
- Copy of Commercial General Liability Insurance. Commercial General Liability Insurance on an “occurrence basis” only with limits of liability of not less than ONE MILLION AND NO/100 DOLLARS ($1,000,000) per occurrence and/or aggregate combined single limit, personal injury, bodily injury and property damage. Coverage shall include the following: (1) Broad Form General Liability Endorsement or equivalent if not in policy proper; (2) Contractual Liability; (3) Products and Completed Operations; and (4) Independent Contractors coverage.